中国胸心血管外科临床杂志

中国胸心血管外科临床杂志

胸廓畸形的整体分类法

查看全文

目的 介绍一种胸廓畸形的整体分类方法。 方法 对 2015 年 3 月到 2017 年 3 月接诊的 869 例胸廓畸形患者进行观察,先按传统分类方法进行统计,然后用整体分类法对所有患者进行分类。分类方法为:以正常前胸壁平面为标准,将胸廓畸形先分为Ⅰ型和Ⅱ型:低于该平面者为Ⅰ型,高于该平面者为Ⅱ型。再根据畸形具体特征将其分为Ⅰ-a、Ⅰ-b、Ⅰ-c、Ⅰ-d、Ⅰ-e、Ⅰ-f、Ⅰ-g 和Ⅱ-a、Ⅱ-b、Ⅱ-c、Ⅱ-d 等亚型。 结果 纳入分类体系的总例数为 840 例,占全部人群的 96.7%,其余 29(3.3%)例为复杂畸形,使用单一分类名称无法准确描述。与传统分类方法相比较,漏斗胸和鸡胸患者被分成不同亚群,Poland 综合征分型不复存在,鸽子胸则单独成为Ⅱ-c 型。 结论 整体分类法是一种简单实用的分类方法,由于该方法直接以畸形与手术相关的特征进行分类,因此对手术的实施具有良好的指导作用,但其优越性尚有待于进一步证实。

Objective To introduce a Integral classification method of thoracic deformity. Methods From March 2015 to March 2017, 869 patients with thoracic deformity were observed. The patients were classified according to the traditional classification method at first, and then were classified according to the Integral classification method. The Integral classification method: According to the standard plane of the normal chest wall, the chest deformities were classified into Ⅰ and Ⅱ types: those below the plane belonged to Ⅰ type, and those above the plane belonged to Ⅱ type. Then two types were divided into Ⅰ-a, Ⅰ-b, Ⅰ-c, Ⅰ-d, Ⅰ-e, Ⅰ-f, Ⅰ-g and Ⅱ-a, Ⅱ-b, Ⅱ-c, Ⅱ-d subtypes according to the specific characteristics of malformation. Results The total number of patients included in the classification system was 840, accounting for 96.7% of the total population, and the remaining 29 (3.3%) were complicated malformations, which could not be accurately described by using a single classification type. Compared with the traditional classification methods, patients with pectus excavatum and pectus carinatum were divided into different subtypes, Poland syndrome does not exist any longer, and Dove chest alone become the II-c type. Conclusion Integral classification method is a simple and practical classification method. Since the method is directly dependent on the characteristics of malformation which related to the operation, it paly an guiding role on the operation, but its superiority needs to be further confirmed.

关键词: 胸廓畸形; 分类方法; 整体分类法

Key words: Thoracic deformity; classification method; integral classification method

登录后 ,请手动点击刷新查看全文内容。 没有账号,
登录后 ,请手动点击刷新查看图表内容。 没有账号,
1. Nuss D, Obermeyer RJ, Kelly RE Jr. Pectus excavatum from a pediatric surgeon's perspective. Ann Cardiothorac Surg, 2016, 5(5): 493-500.
2. Park HJ, Lee SY, Lee CS, et al. The Nuss procedure for pectus excavatum: evolution of techniques and early results on 322 patients. Ann Thorac Surg, 2004, 77(1): 289-295.
3. Park HJ, Lee IS, Kim KT. Extreme eccentric canal type pectus excavatum: morphological study and repair techniques. Eur J Cardiothorac Surg, 2008, 34(1): 150-154..
4. Schwabegger AH. Pectus excavatum repair from a plastic surgeon's perspective. Ann Cardiothorac Surg, 2016, 5(5): 501-512.
5. 王文林, 陈春梅, 龙伟光, 等. 鸡胸发病机理的分析.实用医学杂志, 2015,31(增)313-314.
6. 王文林. 沟状胸的命名与形态学特点. 实用医学杂志, 2016, 32(2): 335-336.
7. 王文林. 鞍状胸的命名与形态学特征. 实用医学杂志, 2017, 33(增): 380-381.
8. 王文林. 侧胸壁局限性凹陷的命名. 实用医学杂志, 2015, 31(增): 196.
9. 王文林, 陈春梅, 龙伟光, 等. 不对称胸廓畸形的单侧矫形手术. 实用医学杂志, 2015,31(增): 349-350.
10. Kelly RE Jr. Pectus excavatum: historical background, clinical picture, preoperative evaluation and criteria for operation. Semin Pediatr Surg, 2008, 17(3): 181-193.
11. Kelly RE Jr, Obermeyer RJ, Nuss D. Diminished pulmonary function in pectus excavatum: from denying the problem to finding the mechanism. Ann Cardiothorac Surg, 2016, 5(5): 466-475.
12. Andreetti C, D’Andrilli A, Venuta F, et al. Sub-axillary access with the use of costal cartilages articulated bars for correction of pectus carinatum. Interact Cardiovasc Thorac Surg, 2013, 16(2): 209-210.
13. Oncel M, Tezcan B, Akyol KG, et al. Clinical experience of repair of pectus excavatum and carinatum deformities. Cardiovasc J Afr, 2013, 24(8): 318-321.
14. Openshaw P, Edwards S, Helms P. Changes in rib cage geometry during childhood. Thorax, 1984, 39(8): 624-627.
15. Kanagaratnam A, Phan S, Tchantchaleishvili V, et al. Ravitch versus Nuss procedure for pectus excavatum: systematic review and meta-analysis. Ann Cardiothorac Surg, 2016, 5(5): 409-421.
16. Nuss D, Obermeyer RJ, Kelly RE. Nuss bar procedure: past, present and future. Ann Cardiothorac Surg, 2016, 5(5): 422-433.
17. Park HJ, Kim KS. The sandwich technique for repair of pectus carinatum and excavatum/carinatum complex. Ann Cardiothorac Surg, 2016, 5(5): 434-439.
18. Maagaard M, Heiberg J. Improved cardiac function and exercise capacity following correction of pectus excavatum: a review of current literature. Ann Cardiothorac Surg, 2016, 5(5): 485-492.
19. Pilegaard HK. Single centre experience on short bar technique for pectus excavatum. Ann Cardiothorac Surg, 2016, 5(5): 450-455.
20. Kim HK, Yoon JY, Han KN, et al. Effect of the Nuss Procedure on the Physical Development of Patients with Pectus Excavatum. Ann Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2016, 22(6): 327-332.
21. 王文林, 龙伟光, 陈春梅, 等. 鸡胸的超微创手术. 实用医学杂志, 2015, 31(5): 863-864.
22. 王文林. 二次漏斗胸手术39例临床分析. 中国胸心血管外科临床杂志, 2016, 23(10): 1026-1028.